Artpace seeks college and university students to participate in internships for academic credit. Spring, summer, and fall internships are unpaid and run for eight weeks with a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week during office hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm). Additionally, Artpace grants one two-month, paid internship for a graduate student and undergraduate student in June and July.
- Director’s Office
- Education/Public Programs
- Teen Programs
- New Media
- Fall Semester: May 15 first priority & August 1 second priority
- Spring Semester: November 15 first priority & January 1 second priority
- Summer Semester: March 15
Paid Summer Internship opportunities:
- Paid Summer Graduate Student Internship
- Paid Summer Undergraduate Student Internship
- Applications due March 31
- Download the Artpace 2015 Bexar County Arts Internship Application
Artpace is dedicated to making meaningful connections with university students in a variety of disciplines. Tours can be customized to include in-depth investigations of the Artpace Archives and Resource Library, explore future careers for students, provide opportunities for creative response projects related to our current exhibitions, and more.
Please contact email@example.com to schedule your next tour.