Join San Antonio’s premier contemporary art organization as a FRESH ART FIRST member and access the freshest art and most admired artists of our time! Artpace FRESH ART FIRST membership is the ultimate way to stay tuned in to all things Artpace and to support local, national and international artists. You’ll have access to our residencies, exhibitions, and education programs like never before! Already a member? Check out ways to upgrade your membership to gain even greater access to our artists, events, and free admission to some of the nation’s most important contemporary art museums and institutions.
$35 ARTIST, STUDENT/ EDUCATOR, SENIOR
All Artpace FRESH ART FIRST members receive the following basic benefits:
- Personalized FRESH ART FIRST membership card
- Knowing your support directly funds Artpace’s residencies, exhibitions, and education programs
- Invitations to members-only events
- Invitations to members-only rooftop concerts
- Invitations to Members-only Lounge at our Public Openings
- Subscription to our weekly Artpace e-newsletter
- 10% discount on all Artpace merchandise (excludes limited-edition Artpace artist multiples)
- Discounts at participating Artpace Alliance members
- And all memberships are eligible for a 100% tax deduction*
All basic benefits for 2 individuals and all children under age 18, plus:
- Priority registration for Family Day, artist workshops, 10% discount on Camp Artpace and Teen Artist Workshop enrollment fees
All DUAL/HOUSEHOLD benefits, plus:
- Mod/Co Reciprocal Program benefits: Qualifying Gallery Members become participants in the reciprocal benefits program with all museums listed. Upon presentation of a valid membership card while visiting one of the museums listed, you will be entitled to the following privileges:
- Free admission during regular museum hours
- The same discount on purchases made on the premises in the art and book shops as offered to members of that museum
- Some exceptions may apply. Please contact individual museums directly for information on specific benefits and restrictions. Reciprocal privileges do not include mailings from any participating museums except for the museum with which the member is affiliated.
All ASSOCIATE benefits, plus:
- An invitation to one media preview and HSR or IAIR exhibition preview at Artpace with Interim Executive Director Sue Graze and artist(s)
All CONNECTOR benefits, plus:
- An invitation to one exclusive HSR opening dinner with featured artist(s)
All SUPPORTER benefits, plus:
- an invitation to one exclusive IAIR opening dinner with resident artists and guest curator
Artpace is a section 501(c)(3) organization and is further classified as a public charity under Section 509(a)(1) and 170 (b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. Your contribution to Artpace San Antonio may be deductible for federal income tax purposes to the extent allowed by law.
Questions? Please call the Department of Development & Communications at 210.212.4900.