Art Resources for Social Distancing
For an indoors art boost:
- Visit our Instagram!
- Browse our Exhibitions Archive for virtual galleries of all our previous exhibitions, complete with corresponding gallery notes (soon available in Spanish as well)
- Glasstire’s Five Minute Tours of Texas galleries.
- Video exhibition walkthroughs by James Kalm.
- The Social Distance Gallery, hosting BFA and MFA thesis shows amid the pandemic.
- Browse online exhibits from the National Women’s History Museum.
- Take virtual tours of museums from around the world through the Google Art Project.
If you are well and can go outside:
- Here is a map of all the Public Artworks in San Antonio, provided by the City of San Antonio Department of Arts and Culture. Remember to keep a distance of 6 feet between you and other people, and wear a protective mask.
To keep yourself and your children engaged in artmaking:
- Browse our Educator Resources, where you will find guided projects inspired by past artists’ exhibitions. Check our Instagram for some examples made by our staff!
- Stay tuned for online Artpace workshops! In the meantime, try out new things. Use any materials you have on hand. Think of it as a kind of artistic residency.